> The wiki was running fine and I've entered a lot of stuff.  This
> morning when I started up, the whole wiki was back to a date in the
> past, 9th of september to be precise.

> Data files for later dates are there, but don't seem to be getting
> rolled forward (I've restarted a coiuple of times, and also tried
> using ruby-win 1.8.2)

No idea what caused it, but looking at the dates this file: 
	000000000000000000001.snapshot
Which should have been the earliest snapshot is actually the latest (sep
22).
Try renaming it to be after the latest snapshot. From your list it
should be:
	000000000000000000018.snapshot

Same goes for the command_log file: make the latest file (by date) be
the latest file (by numbering).

HTH,
Assaph