Beloved friends and key witnesses: Holy highkick! I (at last) present
chapter five!

Fifty-two pages of spooky new adventures in Ruby.  This is a big one
for me: the book is now halfway.  And I guarantee to you that -- should
you read -- you will be in a new place, wading in the schemings of pygmy
elephants and deer with powdered wigs.

Travel now and read: http://poignantguide.net/ruby/

What is the (Poignant) Guide?  I am here to tell you that it is a very
obscure book, a minor ripple in the orchestrations of mankind, a
scattered amalgamation of inky blotches and ridiculous code fragments --
at best -- a transcription of animal software from the original
woodblock prints.  And I haven't meant to corrupt the text with my
snivelling biographies, but it has happened already, what can be
done?

A printable HTML version is available as well.  You'll find a link to it
and instructions for printing in Firefox at the Guide's site.  Be aware,
it's large as a squirrel heaven.  Let it load, let it.

Well, cheerio.  Thankyou to Matz for his excellent resource "Ruby in a
Nutshell".  It's the employee handbook here at the plant.

_why