wxRuby Layout Manager Library 0.0.3 has been released.

Overview
--------------------
The wxRuby Layout Manager Library is bringing the ease of use, layout
managers to wxRuby from other languages. It now supports the following
layout managers: BaseLayout, BoxLayout, FlowLayout and ParagraphLayout.
It is available now in RubyGem format from:

Download
---------------------
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/1522/wxrubylayouts-0.0.3.gem

Online Documentation Is Available!
http://www.mktec.com/dev_www/wxrubylayouts/

The inline rdoc documentation has been updated in the RubyGem file and
even has copy and paste working code for each layout manager.

Plans For Upcoming Releases
Next Revision (0.0.4)
  - BorderLayout
  - GridLayout
  - Update documentation with mor escreenshots and more workingexample code

Between Now and Next minor Release(0.1.0)
  - CardLayout
  - Spring Layout
  - ViewLayout (custom implementation) A ViewLayout uses a ViewTemplate
to determine where to place widgets. More coming on this later...

Licensing Info
wxRuby Layout Manager Library is currently being releaesed under LGPL
(we use it alot at work, so i thought what the heck) but I am thinking
of changing this to a "Perl" compatible free license or to the ruby
license. Please feel free to email me if you have any thoughts on this
matter.

Any questions, comments or concerns you can feel free to email me.

Zach