Pedro,
When you said "spanish rubists" do you mean Spanish from Spain or
Hispanic, someone of Hispanic origin? Where are you (country) located?
If you live in Spain, then you are not really poor. Web hosting these
days can be found even for free.
I think that it is a good idea to start a Spanish language ruby site.
Although we should check since there might be already such a site.

Victor