Hi,

  In mail "Re: [ANN] - install.rb hack # 42"
    "trans.  (T. Onoma)" <transami / runbox.com> wrote:

> I use my own variation of install.rb, but have wanted to use setup.rb instead
> b/c it seems to be more robust and feature rich. BUT it clutters up the main
> directory more (e.g. 'setup.rb' plus 'config.save' and 'InstalledFiles'), and
> it also is not as simple to use, requiring three operations:
>
>   ruby setup.rb config
>   ruby setup.rb setup
>   ruby setup.rb install

Try latest version of setup.rb (3.3.0).
you are only required to type:

  ruby setup.rb

It automatically invokes config, setup, then install.

There is one more new feature, `all':

  ruby setup.rb all --prefix=$HOME

This also invokes config-setup-install but you can invoke
setup.rb with any config options.

Minero Aoki