On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Tim Hunter wrote:

> Ara.T.Howard wrote:
>

>> i don't know who originally wrote install.rb or where i got it so thanks
>> to original author and here's the hack:
>
> I believe install.rb is now setup.rb:
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/setup/

to my knowledge setup.rb is distinct, and probably more fully featured, than
install.rb.

in either case i've been using intall.rb and it doesn't solve the 'shebang'
problem - does setup.rb handle the shebang issue?  if so i'll probably start
using it - i use install.rb because i have been.  ;-)

cheers.

-a