On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 06:49:41AM +0900, why the lucky stiff wrote:
> Mauricio Fern?ndez wrote:
>
> >- syck crashes quite often  :-(
> >

> Are you refering to the bug you found while working on rpa?
> [ruby-core:02729] Or are you alluding to other bugs?

Other bugs that look similar (assuming you fixed that one). And I've
had syck-related bugs with rpa-base quite recently (with some 1.8.2
CVS version).

I also have a proof of concept for a versioned FS datastore that
has the very nice property of crashing syck in no time :-)
It's been a few weeks since I last tested it, but I hope its magic
still works -- if so, you can expect a copy in short.

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com