Yohanes Santoso wrote:

> http://shogo.homelinux.org/~ysantoso/WebWiki/WEBrick.html
>
> We are getting there. The guide is now available in two
> formats: multi-page html, and PDF. Many NOTYETs sections have
> been eliminated.

good news!
Thank you. It is very useful.

> Progress has been very slow due to being busy on my day job.

may the Almighty shower you w blessings.

> I will really appreciate some help in finishing this
> document, particularly on the NOTYETs sections.
>
> Someone who is good with latex can also help me by dealing
> with those overfull boxes and basically make the pdf version
> readable on hard-copy (it is not really usable with all the
> overfull boxes, see for yourself.).

sorry, I am slow in english but what do you mean by "overfull"? I can see
that some text bleeds out of the page and are cut. Is this what you mean?

> Finally, new ideas are always welcome. Otherwise, this
> document is getting stale even before the 1.0 release.

With regards to style/layout, I like the style done on the pickaxe2 book of
Dave. I think copying styles is ok w Dave Thomas(?).

> Thank you,
>
> YS.

kind regards -botp