Assaph wrote:
>> So can you give me more information about your situation?  Anything I
>> can do to reproduce it?

> Don't poison my beer tomorrow or anything, but I'm using cygwin-vim from
> a windows command-line... So perhaps it's not a problem for most users.
> I found the easiest shell on windows was to use cmd.exe with cygwin\bin
> on the PATH.

Forget poisoned beer; you'll hang for this! :)  Anyway, once I muster up
the courage to open cmd.exe, I'll try to reproduce it and fix it.  I guess
you're using a Windows build of Ruby, which means the installer thinks
it's producing files for a Windows vim.

Anyone else with similar troubles in a different Vim/Ruby/OS setup?

Cheers,
Gavin