On Sunday 19 September 2004 13:52, MoonWolf wrote:
> David A. Black wrote:
> >>   Japanese Rubyist are:
> >>    (1) ruby-list is deserted.
> >>        Average 3-5 mails per day
> >
> > Are you saying there's a problem with this? :-)
>
> I think there are serious problems.
> The atmosphere which cannot be asked is created.
> As for a beginner, contributing to ruby-list is fearful.

No good..  hmm..

<lightbulb>
write in the irc-welcome message.. that everybody is encuraged to ask
questions... otherwise it will become an inactive forum.
</lightbulb>

I hope this patern gets broken somehow..

maybe link to a html document which  mentions this pattern and
what to do if one is releative new to ruby (and that he doesn't have to be
affraid).

--
Simon Strandgaard