Hi all,

Did the ncurses lib's interface was changed from 1.6.8 to 1.8.x? In the
1.6.8 version, all Ncurses ("global") functions or constants were
accessible after mixing Ncurses, so I could write something like:

class XXX
  include Ncurses
  def yyy
    # ...
    doupdate
    # ...
  end
  # ...
end

In the 1.8.x, it only works like this:

    Ncurses.doupdate # instead of simply doupdate

This is what I wanted to explain in my previous thread, that I want to
access singleton methods from another module _without modifying the
Ncurses module definition_.

Can I do something to not to go through my program and fix it in several
dozen places?

I was on holiday, that's why I respond with a few weeks delay.

Thanks:
Ferenc