Brian Schröäer wrote:
>>Also interesting was the lack of bile in the succeeding discussion.
>>

> What does lack of bile mean? Also I know what bile is, I do not understand
> this phrase?

Programming language discussions often degenerate into "My language is
great, your language is poop."

Usually, by that point, people have gone past any objective descriptions
of relative shortcomings and become downright nasty, making snarky,
technically irrelevant comments meant to belittle one or another
language and its users; that nastiness is what I meant by "bile."  And
that nastiness was notably absent from the discussion.

See the first meaning #2 at http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bile

James