On Sep 16, 2004, at 14:08, Victor Reyes wrote:

> So, Dave, what are you going to do?????

OK - here's the scoop.

We'll sign all PRE-ORDER Ruby books we ship: Andy will sign the ones he
ships, I'll do the ones I ship.

Also, as of today, we're offering a new priority shipping option for
our US-based customers. This will get the books to you in 2-3 days (so
says the USPS) rather than a week for media mail. As a thank you to the
folks in the US who have already ordered, we'll give you a free
shipping upgrade from media mail to priority. For everyone thinking of
ordering, the shopping cart is available at
http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/index.html

Cheers

Dave