On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:08:05 +0900, James Edward Gray II
<james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> I'm a fan of short, but regular programming "challenges" or "quizzes".
> I've seen a couple of others express the same sentiment here and even
> on the new Ruby Forum.  Given that, I thought I would seriously gage
> interest.

I'm looking forward to it!  But I wouldn't limit it to just programming in
Ruby, it could also work as a logic quiz.

In fact, I still hold fond thoughts about a quiz from long ago which
was tough, but was not only about programming.  It was actually a quiz
that had you think (and talk) in an unusual way.  If you don't know
what I'm talking about by this point, look at what I am saying (or how
I'm saying it), and try to find that which is missing.

If you do find it, try it out.  It's a bit tough to pull it off, but
it's also fun :)

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)