On Sep 16, 2004, at 5:39, Han Holl wrote:

> I would have liked to order an extra license for the PDF (I ordered
> the combo), but wasn't given the oppurtunity on the order form.

If you'd hit the 'continue shopping' button it would have taken you
back to order additional stuff :)

> How (il)legal is it to install the PDF on a colleague's machine ?

About the same as photocopying the paper book and giving your colleague
the copy :)

As a matter of policy we don't enable any of the copy protection
features of our PDFs: they are fully open. In return, we trust our
readers to do the right thing...

Cheers

Dave