On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:01:54 +0200, Dietmar Gack wrote:

> One more question, the double package or only the pdf, is it exclusively for
> your shop or will for instance Amazon or any other online book shop also
> have this offer?

UK-based rubyists (or even European ones) might like to know that
amazon.co.uk has the PickaxeII listed with 30% off RRP, i.e. 2.36
The book is announced for end of October.

I have no interest in amazon and I look forward to reading the new
edition but I can wait a bit more for the book. Being on a tight budget,
a lower price on the book and less shipping charges are an important
factor.