I just ordered it, thanks.

But what I dislike in your shop is that my orders I typed in aren't
acknowledged. I would like to get a summary of my orders in front before I
confirm them. So that I can still correct small mistakes.
Additionally the form forced my to give in a State/Province, but there is
actually no such thing in Germany, at least you don't put it normally on
your mail. Maybe an adopting form for each country would be nice :)

One more question, the double package or only the pdf, is it exclusively for
your shop or will for instance Amazon or any other online book shop also
have this offer?

Dietmar