On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:17:42 +0900, Curt Hibbs wrote:

(also if brian would be willing to contribute his
> presentation, that would be wonderful as well).

Shure, that was already my idea. It will be a 4*4 Hours Course on Ruby for
Computer Science Students of different years. I already decided to make
the slides in english, even though there will be only german speaking
students, but I think the community could use this for ruby advocacy.

It will be ready in the first week of october, thats when the course is
hold.

Regards,

Brian

--