i created this image a few years back for a shirt
(http://parseerror.com/images/shirts/pics/ruby-shirt.jpg) for RubyConf
1 (used it for my (very) little cookbook at
http://parseerror.com/ruby/) ; i still think it looks cool, however
the cut of the ruby is all wrong, it's shaped like a diamond; whereas
all the images of rubies i've seen have them cut in a circular/oval
shape. ah well.

pizza