>I have a more general question for the rest of the Ruby NG/ML. Do we
>have a page somewhere for people to post interesting links? And is
>there some fairly obvious way to find it starting from the Ruby home
>page?

<plug>
http://ruby.weblogs.com has [probably all] this stuff listed as front page
news items.  I post really all of the announcement type stuff.  Registered
users could add their own news items (I'd have to approve it before it's
posted).
</plug>

Aleksi is working on some stuff with RubyMine.  So far, it looks like I'll
be moving over there to do the news, in lieu of the weblog.  Maybe RubyMine
will be the slashdot of the ruby world?

Mike Wilson
Unix Administrator
http://ruby.weblogs.com