Hi,

I went on playing on my syslog analyser and tried the webrick framework
wich I like a lot as it is simple but powerful. I defined a servlet
which should read a definition file and render its result.

My dir structur looks like

htdocs
  - filter/
      - filter1.fd
      - filter2.fd

I mount my servlet to /filter and it should take any file argument in
the url after /filter as a filename to a filter definition file e.g.
http://localhost/filter/filter1.fd should render the output produced by
filter one.

I browsed the webrick source (httprequest.rb etc. but I can't find a var
for that. Is there a better way then extract the information from the
request_uri var?

Other solutions are also welcome.

--
Daniel V?lkerts
"Irren ist menschlich, und noch menschlicher ist es,