Michael Granger (ged / FaerieMUD.org) wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2004, at 3:20 PM, Zach Dennis wrote:
> >
> >0.5 - Then I had to modify the demo.cfg file and add to the path
> >section under applets: - "/etc/arrow/applets" . Also to note that you
> >need to make sure you use 2 spaces to indent each section of the
> >configuration file deeper you go. I used tabs and it didn't work.
> >(This may be a simple YAML requirement? but I have never used YAML so
> >I didn't know)
>
> This has tripped me up in the past, too, but I don't quite know how to
> detect when it's happened. I'll spend some time with the YAML modules
> and see if I can't try to warn about this situation.

This is my responsibility.  I should display a readable message when
tabs are used in indentation.  I've placed this in the Syck bug tracker
on RubyForge and I'll get to it right away.

Anyone else have Syck bugs??  I know they are out there!!
<http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=927&group_id=224&func=browse>

_why