--Apple-Mail-1-737618437

On Sep 11, 2004, at 11:41 AM, Zach Dennis wrote:

> I am having difficultly getting a sample configuration to work. I am
> trying to use the default.cfg file that comes in the
> Arrow-0.1.0.tar.gz download. Everything appears to be working between
> Arrow and Apache, but I have a feeling I have an improper config file
> for arrow.
> [...]
> Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Would you mind bumping up your logging level to 'debug' (in both the
Arrow config and your webserver's LogLevel) and re-posting (or mailing)
your error.log? it might also be useful to be able to see your modified
'default.cfg'.

I suspect that the problem is that the broker can't find any applets; I
wonder if your applet directory under /etc isn't getting mangled in the
config, as it shows up in the config object as "\/etc/arrow/applets".
I'll add some diagnostics to the logging output that should make it
more readily apparent when no applets can be found.

--
Michael Granger <ged / FaerieMUD.org>
Rubymage, Believer, Architect

--Apple-Mail-1-737618437