David Ross wrote:

>So what do you plan on creating with arrow,

My brother owns a basketball camp in Michigan and he has contacts with
other College coaches who run even more basketball camps. They are
interested in getting nice websites for their camps, but they want an
all or nothing deal as far as functionality goes. So I thought Arrow
might work perfectly for the features they requested:

User Authentication for adminstrators of the camps for the ability to
perform:
    - ability to update camp information from their home or office at
any time
    - ability to perform online registration for each camp and for the
ability to
      track each registered camper and whether payment was received or not
    - ability to add announcements to the web site, or other notes from
home or office on the fly
    - ability to track donations to the camp

I could have chosen a different tool for the job but I think Arrow will
give me the kind of flexibility and extensibility that I need to be able
to support these camps and potentially other types of camps all from
within one framework. And I have a few more hidden expectations of
Arrow, but I dont' want to mention those until I learn more about Arrow.

> and could
>you tell after you finish how it turned out?

For all of the wasted posts I've added to the list for simple or
nonsense questions....you can be sure that once I have something of
"usefulness" it will be posted. ;)

Zach