Binaries for windows are now available for SQLite/Ruby 2.0.1. Just go to
the downloads page:

   http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=254

And grab the "sqlite-ruby-2.0.1-msvcrt-bin.zip". The README includes
instructions for installation--the easiest case is to just run the
included "install.rb" script.

Thanks a ton to Justin Rudd for building the binary library!

(If the install.rb script doesn't work, it's not Justin's fault. I wrote
it--and tried to minimally test it--but since I'm not on Windows I may
very well have goofed it up. If it fails to install, I'd appreciate
feedback! Thanks...)

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck