Hi,

Great job for SQLite/Ruby. It is really great to be able to prepare
statements. I have played a little with it today and I have a few
remarks:
- when you have a statement that does inserts, you must call next on
the result set to really execute the statement: stmt.execute { |result|
result.next } # the statement is not executed if next is not called
It would be great to have it in the FAQ, as it took me some time to
understand why my inserts where not working.
- a little mistake in the doc SQLite::Statement doc:
stmt.bind_variables( 15, "hello" ) should be stmt.bind_params( 15,
"hello" )
(it was not updated for 2.0.1)

Continue you great work ^o^

Vincent Isambart