Another beta release for SQLite/Ruby is available, hard on the heels of
the last release.

   project: http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
   usage FAQ: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/faq.html
   api: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org

This release should be simpler for people to build for Windows. I've
removed the pesky "experimental" APIs and replaced the "sqlite_bind"
interface with one written purely in Ruby. (See the FAQ for information
on using bind variables and placeholders in your SQL statements.)

I would encourage those of you that are interested in this library to
look over the FAQ (link above), since it talks about the new ways of
querying information via this library. Also, feel free to suggest more
content for it.

A pre-built Windows binary is probably forthcoming...just need to touch
bases with Justin...

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck