On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 11:59:06PM +0900, James Britt wrote:
> Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:
>
> If I get some time I can see about changing the CSS for the copy of the
> PickAxe (it apparently does not set the body text nor link colors); the
> std-lib and core API docs are auto-generated.  It seems they do not
> explicitly set a body text color either.
>

> >Of course, I have always some options if I decide I really want it
> >(like mirroring the docs and fixing them or overriding the style in the
> >browser).
>
> Before you do that, could I trouble you to list what specific problems
> you see?    Might be simpler all around to try to fix it at the source.

In ProgrammingRuby all text and link colors are unspecified (except
headings) and the builtins.html has a built-in stylesheet and does not
use the global one.

In std and core text color is unspecified and links are fine. But the
link color and visited color are the same (or almost the same). I find
it sometimes helpful if I can see where I were.

Tutorial in ruby-doc-bundle has only link color. No text, background nor
visited.

The other references point to other sites so I will only say that the FXruby
book is ok and the ruby cookbook is only missing visited which is not so
bad.

Thanks

Michal Suchanek