Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:

> Thanks for fixing the sidebar.
>
> However, the referenced documentation still suffers from this flaw in
> most cases.

Hmm.  Things hosted on ruby-doc.org could be fixed; things hosted on
other sites are out of my control.

If I get some time I can see about changing the CSS for the copy of the
PickAxe (it apparently does not set the body text nor link colors); the
std-lib and core API docs are auto-generated.  It seems they do not
explicitly set a body text color either.

> Of course, I have always some options if I decide I really want it
> (like mirroring the docs and fixing them or overriding the style in the
> browser).

Before you do that, could I trouble you to list what specific problems
you see?    Might be simpler all around to try to fix it at the source.

Thanks,

James