Hi Rubyaner ! :)

 I want to reorder my bookmarks, a xbel document  generated by KDE's
 Konqueror 3.3. with ruby (what else? ;)

 The elements are known but they can include each other in a
 unpredictable order: A <folder>...</folder> can include
 <bookmark>...</bookmark> which can include........and so forth.

 I want to write a loop which steps down the tree one step deeper (and
 the way back afterwards) at each looping...

 My problem: I dont know the nesting depth...and I currently have no
 idea anymore how to achieve the wanted behaviour.

 My code snippets either prints the very first level element "xbel"
 and stops then (probably caused by not able to recurse deeper) or
 print the whole bookmarks.xml file at once (only one loop needed
 -- also probably caused by not able to recurse) or print nothing.

 Now I get stuck.

 Any ideas? Or is there any xbel-parsing module out there? I asked
 ruby forge but it rerturns "nil" ;)

 Thank you very much for any help or hint in advance !

 Ruby.use!
 Meino