> > Do we have QWidgetFactory in the new release ?
> No, not for this release. I did work out how to use QWidgetFactory with
> QtRuby, but I thought it was more trouble than it was worth. Perhaps that
> was wrong, but it seemed more powerful to read in some ruby code at runtime
> for a UI, generated by the rbuic tool, than read some xml in a .ui file.

That's okay, most applications will do fine with rbuic, and it's not
hard to implement the missing functionality in ruby,  the source
generated by rbuic can be generated in runtime and run by ruby anyway,
given its dynamic nature.
Even better, I could write my own wrapper, so that I can load the xml
code from any stream  (be it a file, a socket or an http connection)

thanks !

--
--- vruz