> After modifying the sqlite-api.c includes slightly, I
> tried compiling it using MSVC++ 6.0 (on WIn 2K PRO)
> and I got link errors. (See below:)
>
> So where is _sqlite_progress_handler and
> _sqlite_commit_hook defined?

sqlite_progress_handler and sqlite_commit_hook aren't exported in the
pre-built Windows DLL.  I built my own version of SqlLite (that also
removes the dependency on MSVCRT.dll), linked it against SqlLite/Ruby
2.0.0 beta and all is well.

Good news is...this one only took me about a half an hour.  Guess the
6 hours I spent on MySQL this morning paid off.

I'll send the DLL to Jamis so he can put in the project.  Let me know
if you have any issues with it.  I didn't test it extensively (time
constraints...wife came home...gotta spend time with the wife :))

--
Justin Rudd
http://seagecko.org/thoughts/