Brian Wisti wrote:

> ... and some folks would like the results to stay in the sidebar. Any
> hopes for configurability in future version?

Well, the idea was to create a firefox sidebar, so the initial concern
was that it render well in firefox, and open links in the main window.

It also happens to work if you just load the pages int the main window.

Once the pages, and the code that generates them, settles down, I was
thinking of putting it on rubyforge. It's small, so we won't need
bittorrent.

Then folks who want a variation can just download and munge up the source.

> Oh, by the way. The Ruby sidebar is incredibly awesome. I think it's
> the most useful tool for me since the Developer sidebar from Devedge.
> Nice job to all parties :-)

Thanks, and thanks to all those providing the content.

James