--- James Britt <jamesUNDERBARb / neurogami.com> wrote:

> Bill Guindon wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:18:59 +0900, James Britt
> > <jamesunderbarb / neurogami.com> wrote:
> >
> >>I added RubyGarden wiki search.
> >>

> > thx much.  can it be set to display results in the main window?
> right
> > now they stay in the sidebar, and things get a bit screwy there.
> >

> Well, that won't do.  I'll go fix it.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> James

... and some folks would like the results to stay in the sidebar. Any
hopes for configurability in future version?

Oh, by the way. The Ruby sidebar is incredibly awesome. I think it's
the most useful tool for me since the Developer sidebar from Devedge.
Nice job to all parties :-)

-- Brian Wisti
http://coolnamehere.com/