I'm trying to get Ruby/OpenGL working for just me on my MacOS X box;
I've looked at various things people have helpfully written in the past
on the topic ( ruby-talk:89025 ) but unfortunately that was then, and
the instructions don't seem to work for me on the current version of
the opengl library.

I'd really appreciate it if someone who has Ruby/OpenGL working on
Panther could write up a set of instructions for dummies; not just "you
might want to get the Apple GLUT src" but "Here's a url to the GLUT
src; download it, and run ... to get it compiled BEFORE the next step."
Or whatever.

I really did try to apply the hacks listed in that thread to the
current (0.32f) source, but I simply have no idea what I'm doing when
it comes to getting other's packages to compile properly.

Help, please? :)
--