gabriele renzi wrote:
> Jamis Buck ha scritto:
>
>> SQLite/Ruby is an interface for Ruby into the SQLite database engine.
>> It is only for SQLite version 2.x -- it does not (yet) support 3.x.
>>
>>   http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
>>   http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
>>
>> This version is a completely rewrite of the original codebase.
>

> Please, when the final version come out,  could you make a mswin copy
> available somewhere?
> (Actually, I'd have loved to see a DL based version, so that this was
> not needed at all, but this is OT ;)

I'd be happy to make a mswin version available somewhere, but I'll need
someone else to prepare it. I do not have convenient access to a
windows-based development environment. :(

If there is anyone that would be willing to work with me to coordinate a
binary windows release of each future SQLite/Ruby version, please
contact me off-list. Thanks!

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck