We are going to have my buddy's audio mixing board, a wireless mic, and a
pre-amp.  We can run the board into a camera also directly into a laptop to
record directly to MP3.  I am gonna try and confirm borrowing a projector,
since my company does not own one itself.  So, we will be set this year re:
getting solid recordings of the talks and be able to post things up quickly.
Actually, getting a list of sites before hand that would host these MP3's of
the conference would make it far easier to post quickly.

-rich