Caio Chassot wrote:

>> Here: http://v2studio.com/k/moz/rubysidebar.xpi
>
> actually, the server admin is lazy to set a proper mime type, so try
> this link for a direct install:
>
> http://v2studio.com/k/moz/serve.asp?file=rubysidebar.xpi

Great! Thanks!

>> It may be overkill to write an extension to do it, but it was the only
>> way I found.

I works. A working solution which is a bit of overkill is a lot better
than a simple solution that doesn't work. :-)

>> Perhaps in the future I could implement a local copy to use when offline.

That in fact might be overkill (but then, of course no one is forced to
install something like that). I guess you'd duplicate a lot of material
which people alread do have for offline consumption. The pickaxe book
for example, or the StdLib docs.

Happy rubying

Stephan

--
Stephan K?mper/IT-Beratung   http://www.stephankaemper.de
Quality Assurance   /   Software Test   /   Data Analysis