On Sep 8, 2004, at 12:00 PM, Bil Kleb wrote:

> Jeffrey Fredricks's Continuous Integration article,
>
>  http://www.stickyminds.com/BetterSoftware/magazine.asp?fn=cifea
>
> got me wondering if any Rubists are using CruiseControl,
>
>  http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net
>
> to drive the tests on a Ruby project?
>
> When I asked this question over a year ago, Andy Hunt responded
> that he and Dave had done several custom systems for clients, but
> no open source material.
>
> It sounds like Alexey's Test::Unit::Reporter will soon give the
> necessary format for hooking Test::Unit results to CruiseControl.

Hmm... a Rake builder would be trivial to write, and a refreshing
alternative to the Ant and Maven builders currently in CruiseControl.
Configuration might look something like this:

     <schedule interval="60">
       <rake target="test" />
     </schedule>

I'm sure the CruiseControl community would welcome such a contribution.

Mike