On 9/8/2004 7:40 PM, Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 02:28, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>
>>I know I'm only one voice, but I'm not fond of the idea of seeing
>>questions I cannot reply to and answer.
>
> Notification will contain a URL back to the forum thread. Anonymous
> posting will be supported. Therefore, no hassle.
>

>>summary idea presented earlier in the discussion would serve nicely.
>
> My idea is that people here will know that someone asked a question
> there immediately, not two weeks later.
>
> If anything interesting comes up in the answers to the question, we can
> the summary of the thread back to ruby-talk, too.

What if a person wants to follow both lists? I guess I don't much like
the idea of cross-talk between the lists (one-way or two-way). If people
want to be "in the loop" they subscribe to both lists. It's much, much
simpler, and it gives people more flexibility in what messages they
choose to see.

Randy.

PS: Hi, James.