On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 02:28, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> I know I'm only one voice, but I'm not fond of the idea of seeing
> questions I cannot reply to and answer.
Notification will contain a URL back to the forum thread. Anonymous
posting will be supported. Therefore, no hassle.

> summary idea presented earlier in the discussion would serve nicely.
My idea is that people here will know that someone asked a question
there immediately, not two weeks later.

If anything interesting comes up in the answers to the question, we can
the summary of the thread back to ruby-talk, too.

Brgds,
Alex