On Sep 8, 2004, at 4:33 PM, Alexey Verkhovsky wrote:

> 2. When someone creates a new thread on ruby-forum, we will
> automatically mail notification to ruby-lang.

I know I'm only one voice, but I'm not fond of the idea of seeing
questions I cannot reply to and answer.  If you do this, please provide
prominent notification in the message that the poster will not see a
reply and a link to the question where I could give an answer.

In my opinion, if we're just going for a one-way transference of
information to keep Ruby Talk aware of what's going on there, the
summary idea presented earlier in the discussion would serve nicely.

James Edward Gray II