I'm among a group of people who are trying to get a simple BBS server up,
with Telnet.

Unfortunately, using raw sockets doesn't seem to work all that well.
We can tinker with it to the point where it works with Windows Telnet,
but most other clients get garbage characters and other such things.

I'd rather work on features like a user list or message board than
spend a few hours reinventing the wheel.  I'd like to know a couple of
things:

first, is there a Telnet server module available?  I'm aware of the
client one, but it doesn't look like it goes both ways.

Second, if I were to get OpenSSL support working, would that be enough
to talk to ssh clients?

--
Nick Bensema <nickb / io.com>      ICQ#2135445