your second accessment is what I meant.

ex.

- I sent email to ruby.newprogrammers, it goes to that
list only
- I send another one with "[RT] help me" to
ruby.newprogrammers, it goes to the Ruby-talk list as
well
- I send emails all day to ruby-talk, they stay there,
if I post a reply to one which is prefixed by [RT], it
goes to the ruby.newprogrammers list

--David Ross

--- James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net>