On Sep 8, 2004, at 8:30 AM, David Ross wrote:

> 2. all mail gets delivered to thier list unless it is
> prefixed with the magic [RT] keyword - (NUBY) is just
> too harse mentally.

Are you suggesting we have to add [RT] to every message we DON'T want
going to the Nuby list?  I don't see that happening.  People new to
Ruby Talk certainly wouldn't know the trick, by way of example.

I would think the correct system would be just the opposite.  Mails
titled with [NUBY] (or whatever) should be the ones that DO jump lists.
  Then if the gateway between lists ensures that all messages are moved
from the Nuby list to here and gain a [NUBY] if needed in the transfer,
replies should work as expected and posted should rarely have a need to
force special behavior for their messages.

James Edward Gray II