I 2nd that.  But I can only comment on the desirability of the notion.  It
would seem to solve all the problems.  It would reduce the traffic
assaulting nuby's yet keep the nuby traffic visible to the vets if help were
needed.  And if the nuby group is successful enough on its own, then the
gateway could be disabled.

It's a great idea.  Can anybody comment on the feasibility?
:-)

Drew