jim / freeze.org ha scritto:
> * James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> [2004-09-08 03:41:43 +0900]:
>
> Seems to me that we can't see the forest for the trees.
> If the OP post was not getting a response, then I would say,
> yeah, go ahead, there is a need for a nuby group.
>
> But, instead, I see competent and gracious posts from some
> of the world's best rubyists.
>
> I don't understand the motivation. Sure, it's been done elsewhere, but
> is it really needed here?

the motivation is not that he wont' get his answer, is that he won't
feel comfortable asking. He'd have to wait to understand that the list
will be friendly, while being in a nuby-oriented group he would feel
authorized to ask simple questions from the beginning.
An in the end is not an aut aut, we would still have nuby questions here
and probably complex questions there..