"Lennon Day-Reynolds" <rcoder / gmail.com> a ˝─rit dans le message de
news:5d4c612404090712057b6eecb / mail.gmail.com...
> Joaquin,
>
> The "one-click installer" is indeed missing the OpenSSL libraries,
> which provide (among other things) the 'net/https' module you're
> trying to use.
>
> I have a binary package which I could send you as a ZIP file; it just
> includes the libraries as distributed in the mingw windows binaries at
> http://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/binaries/mingw/.

Thank you, it will be much appreciated.

Just to know how to do it for the next time, is it enough to copy the .so
from the mingw distribution, rename it as .dll and put it in a folder where
ruby will find it, and copy the related .rb files?

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,