David A. Black ha scritto:

> Fear and intimidation keep coming up.  I just hate to see that.  It's
> so much not what the regulars on this list have tried hard to
> cultivate :-(

well, but it's obvious. To get the idea that the list is friendly you
have to look at the list for some time.
And most of the time you won't even notice that silly things have a good
acceptance, cause you can't understand they're silly.

I grow the idea that a comp.lang.ruby.nuby ng+list would be a good Thing
(TM). It is something where people would feel allowed to post question
since they just surfed on ruby-lang.org.
  Plus it is somewhat otpmistic about the traffic on c.l.r growing too
much for a single list/ng ;)