On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:30:08 +0900, Dany Cayouette
<danyc / nortelnetworks.com> wrote:
> I am a ruby newbie and am intimitaded by posting to this newsgroup... I only made two

they're talking about this at the moment. i'll say "don;t be" :-)

> postings related to modules included with base ruby 1.8.0 and 1.8.1  (net/imap and
> net/telnet).  I think I did my homework in researching the behavior I observed, but never saw
> any replies to my postings.

replies may take some time. your posts are not ignored altogether. just that
others might be on to something else at the moment or are not just using the
pertinent module you are using (like me)

>  Am I doing something wrong in reporting my findings?  I wish I could contribute more and
> proposed fixes.. but I don't know Ruby enough, and I'm not a good code writer.

ayos!

edwin

--
edwin eyan moragas